The David Alan Fashion Show:
October 6, 2017
For the second consecutive year, Pittsburgh-based David Alan Clothing will present an evening of celebration inspired by hope & fashion. Returning to our city’s Strip District, the event remains at ROOM 16, and will again benefit our friends at the American Cancer Society and their breast cancer initiatives; including research, client support programs, and mission delivery services.
David Alan Clothing, established in 2015, makes it their mission to “Reinvent the Modern-Day Gentleman”. The belief of the company is that you feel how you dress, so why not always present the best you that you can? Moving forward with that aim, David Alan Clothing has built a deep local, as well as national, clientele roster including names from ESPN, WWE, NFL, A&E, ROOT Sports, WTAE.
Some of these clients confirmed to appear in this year’s Fashion Show:
- Host & Emcee: Jonathan Coachman
- Brandon Rumbaugh (Retired, USMC/Motivational Speaker)
- Anthony Chickillo (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Jordan Dangerfield (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Arthur Moats (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Jinder Mahal (WWE)
- The New Day – Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, & Big E (WWE)
- Mojo Rawley (WWE)
- Kalisto (WWE)
- Paul Alexander (ROOT Sports)
- Stu Bennett (formerly WWE’s Wade Barrett)
- Lee Terbosic (Houdini 100 & 52 Up Close Magician)
- Jason Carrion ("Married at First Sight")
- Greg Rudolph (Title Boxing Athlete)
- Ryan Recker (WTAE)
- Lucas Piatt (PGH Real Estate Developer)
- More to come...
Last year’s inaugural event raised over $14,000, benefitting the American Cancer Society. It’s estimated that there were over 83,000 new cancer cases of various kinds in Pennsylvania alone during 2016. While life expectancy and remission rates have grown with technology and research, it is still estimated that last year over 40,000 deaths were the result of just breast cancer. The American Cancer Society continues its efforts to fight this disease by contributing to the knowledge to fight it, taking care of those it affects and their families, as well as providing informational/preventive services.
Thank you for joining David Alan Clothing in support of continuing the fight!