The Second Annual David Alan Fashion Show: October 6, 2017 - Thank you!
Our second consecutive fashion show was the talk of the town, on October 6, 2017. We'd like to thank all of those who attended and gave their support for the true cause of the evening. The packed house at ROOM16 was bumping all night, and unified with two goals; the first, looking good and dressed in their best, and second, donating money to the American Cancer Society! Together, this year we raised over $10,000 for ACS, and we can't wait to double that at the next fashion show in 2018! Don’t hesitate to be part of next year’s event! Interested in being a sponsor for the David Alan Fashion Show 2018? Send us an email at FashionShow@DavidAlanClothing.com.
We'd like to thank the following celebrity clients, who walked in this year's fashion show!
- Host & Emcee: Jonathan Coachman
- Brandon Rumbaugh (Retired, USMC/Motivational Speaker)
- Anthony Chickillo (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Jordan Dangerfield (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Arthur Moats (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Jinder Mahal (WWE)
- The New Day – Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, & Big E (WWE)
- Mojo Rawley (WWE)
- Paul Alexander (ROOT Sports)
- Stu Bennett (formerly WWE’s Wade Barrett)
- Lee Terbosic (Houdini 100 & 52 Up Close Magician)
- Jason Carrion ("Married at First Sight")
- Greg Rudolph (Title Boxing Athlete)
- Ryan Recker (WTAE)
- Lucas Piatt (PGH Real Estate Developer)
- More to come...
This year we raised over $10,000, benefitting the American Cancer Society. It’s estimated that there were over 83,000 new cancer cases of various kinds in Pennsylvania alone during 2016. While life expectancy and remission rates have grown with technology and research, it is still estimated that last year over 40,000 deaths were the result of just breast cancer. The American Cancer Society continues its efforts to fight this disease by contributing to the knowledge to fight it, taking care of those it affects and their families, as well as providing informational/preventive services.